Dates for applying online for the session 2017-18 is over.
Process of online application for the session 2018-2019 will be started shortly.
Instructions for applying online at Government ITI for the session 2018-19
Important: - Payment for Online application is only accepted through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking.
Applicant should visit the website http://www.scvtup.in for applying online. They should click on the button "Online Submission of Application for Admission for Session 2018-19" and fill up the form. After finishing the form, they should click on "Preview" page and then Click on "Proceed for Payment" button, given on the preview page. Through this link, they will have to deposit the payment through online mode. Once clicked on payment option, applicants will get options to choose their banks. According to own feasibility, applicants can pay by selecting any bank. After payment, the can take a print out of payment for future reference. Instruction sheet will be available on website to assist in online application. Applicant can download or print the instruction sheet either fully or partially , according to need.
Applicants are directed to fill in the information in online application form carefully. In case of any ambiguity, your application can be rejected. In case of misinformation supplied by applicants, their entrance can be treated as void even after their selection. Online application will ONLY be filled in block capital letter of English (A, B,C…..) and English numeric (1,2,3….).
Method to fill online application
- Name of Applicant - At ser. No.1 in online application form, applicant should write their name as written in their matriculation or equivalent certificate. Please keep one blank space between Name, Middle Name and Surname. Don't use SHRI/MR/SMT/MRS/KM before your name.
- Father's Name – At Serial Number 2, applicant should write their father's name in English language and in same manner as written in their Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Please keep one blank space between Name, middle name and surname. Don't use SHRI before the name.
- Mother's Name - At Serial Number 3, applicant should write their mother's name in English language and in the same manner as written in their Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Please keep one blank space between Name, middle name and surname. Don't use SMT before the name.
- Spouse Name – At Serial Number 4, applicant should write the name of their Husband or wife in block capital letters of English. Please keep one blank space between name, middle name and surname. Don't use SHRI/SMT before the name.
- Gender –If you are male applicant, then select Male option and if female applicant, then select Female option. Option of Transgender is also available.
- Date of Birth – At Serial Number 6, write your date of birth in same manner as in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. For date, please use English numeric 1 – 31, for month of birth, please select the name of month and lastly select the year of your birth.
- Category – At Serial Number 7, select the appropriate category you belong to.
Unreserved (Gen) category –
Reserved Category –1. OBC (Other Backward Classes) , 2. Scheduled Castes (SC) /Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Sub Category - Applicants should select the appropriate sub category accordingly. If applicants don't fall under any category, no need to select.
- Dependents of Freedom Fighters
- Dependants of Serving or Retired soldiers
- Differently abled people
- Disability – If the applicant is differently abled, she/he should select the type of disability.
Minority Category – Applicants belong to minority, should select the appropriate column. Applicant(s) other than the minority is /are expected to leave this column blank.
UID Number – In this column, applicant should enter their Aadhar number, if allotted.
- Mobile Number – In this column, applicant should write their 10 digit mobile number. If she/he doesn't have own mobile number, she/he can write the mobile number of guardian or such person from whom, information can be communicated regarding selection/entrance. Please don't prefix "ZERO" (0) with your mobile number.
- E-Mail ID – In this space, applicant can write their personal e-mail address.
- Domicile - At this Serial Number, applicant should select "Uttar Pradesh" if he is' permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. In case of resident of other states, applicant should select "Other".
- Home District - Applicant should select the home district from the options available.
Qualifying Educational Qualification (QEQ) –
- Home Tehsil – At this Section, applicant should select the appropriate tehsil of his home district.
- Home Block - At this Section, applicant should select the block of the selected tehsil to justify permanent residence.
- Block of Government Industrial Training Institute operated in Urban Area is mentioned in Block Appendix 11 and 12. Applicants reside in urban area can select the option accordingly.
- Permanent Address – Applicants should carefully provide their permanent address in block capital letters of English in the prescribed column only.
- Correspondence Address- Applicants should carefully provide their address of correspondence in block capital letters of English in the prescribed column only. They must provide PIN code with the address. Please don't fill your name and father's name in address for correspondence. This address will be used by council for the purposes of entrance related activities.
Applicants qualifying the educational criteria as asked, are only applicable to fill the online application form. On the appendix 02 to 08 of Description Booklet, qualifying educational criteria and details of trades are exhibited. Applicant (s) should go through them deeply and select the trades accordingly.
||Qualifying Education Code
|Class 8th passed
|Class 10th passed
|Class 10th passed with Hindi as compulsory subject
|Class 10th passed (with Science and Maths)
|Class 10th passed (under 10+2 system with Science and Maths and securing minimum 40% marks in each subject)
|Class 10th passed (under 10+2 system with Physics, Chemistry and Maths)
|Class 12th passed (under 10+2 system or equivalent- Having physical parameters – Height 165cm, Weight-52 Kg, Chest (unexpanded) – 81cm, Chest (expanded) – 85 cm and a medical fitness certificate provided by registered MBBS doctor for the subject)
- Note - Minimum Educational qualification for trades shown on appendix – 02 to 08 have been prescribed by D.G.T. Government of India. In online application, applicants will see only those trades for which they possess minimum qualifying education. Thus, they are advised to fill this section very carefully. If applicants are possessing educational qualification for more than one subject, they should fill in accordingly. Applicants should fill the form as per their desired trade and its qualification level (8th passed, 10th passed and 12th passed, as applicable). Applicants should fill the form according to the qualification, they are having. This is exhibited on appendix 02 – 08. In case of selection, marksheet and certificate of qualifying education has to be presented at the institution.
- According to Government Order, applicants qualified from Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, are not eligible for selection in I.T.I. Any applicant, qualified through Secondary Education Board Allahabad or equivalent is eligible to apply online, but if any applicant applies on the basis of equivalent examination, she/he will have to obtain a certificate either from District College Inspector of concerned district or Deputy Director of Department of Education (Uttar Pradesh) in which it should be mentioned that the education she/he got, is equivalent to the examination of Secondary Education Board Allahabad. This certificate will have to be submitted in the selected Government I.T.I. In case of not presenting of such certificate candidature of applicant will be cancelled.
- Name of previous I.T.I. – If the applicant has previously been a trainee of any other I.T.I., she/he should fill the name of that ITI in this column.
- Name of previous ITI trade – Likewise, if the applicant has previously been a trainee of any Trade in ITI, then applicant must fill in that trade name in this column
- Priority – Candidate applying for entrance process in government ITI, will select their priority level, which is as under:-
- State level sport person
- Dependants son, unmarried or widow daughter of employees of government ITI/State Council for Vocation Training
- Candidate nominated by Industry ( if employed in any industry for two or more years and nominated for getting training by that industry)
Applicants related with above mentioned three priorities, should select the appropriate option.
- Photograph – Applicant should upload latest photo (digital or scanned with maximum file size of 50 kb) at the prescribed place. Supported file formats are .jpg, and .jpeg. Photograph will be uploaded at the Serial Number 22.1 of the online application form.
- Signature of applicant - Applicant should make his signature on plain paper and scan it for uploading at appropriate place in the application form (At Serial Number 22.2). Maximum file size should be 50 kb and supported formats are .jpg and .jpeg)
- 23 – Applied course group – Following process should be followed to fill the code of this group:- Example
- If an applicant needs entrance in the trades shown in Group A, she/he should select the Group A. Based on qualifying educational criteria, applicant can select maximum 10 trades in 06 institutes of 03 districts.
- If an applicant needs entrance in the trades shown in Group B, she/he should select the Group B. Based on qualifying educational criteria, applicant can select maximum 10 trades in 06 institutes of 03 districts.
- If an applicant wants to apply in both A & B groups, she/he will have to select accordingly.
- Options for local reservation
Home Block – If applicant needs reservation of Home Block, she/he should select the option accordingly.
Industrial Training Institutes, established in urban area have been marked in appendices 10 & 12 as Development Block "Urban Area". Applicant, residing in urban area, can select the options accordingly.
Home Tehsil – If applicant needs reservation of Home Tehsil, he/she can select the option accordingly.
Home district- If applicant needs the reservation of home district, he/she can select option accordingly.
Home State - If applicant needs the reservation of Uttar Pradesh level, he/she can select option accordingly.
Note – Applicant can select one, more or all of the above mentioned option.
- 25 – Group A and B – Once applicant selected the option of district/tehsil/block, all the government ITI being operated in that area will be displayed. In this column of form (on the left side) you will see a list of ITI Institutions. Click on "ITI" and then "Choose" button. Accordingly, you will find the selected ITIs in a box placed on right side of the form.
- If you clicked "+" sign in any of the ITIs of the list, you will see the trades available there. If you click on the trade, the name of that trade will also be added in the box.
- Note – If applicant wants to edit the selected trade or institution, she/he has option to do it before "Submission". Once the form is submitted, no changes will be possible.
- If you want to remove or delete the selected ITI, there is a button "Remove ITI" after selection". Likewise, to remove the selected trade, applicant can click on the button "Remove Trade".
- According to above, applicants are expected to check application form carefully. Applicant is provided with a "PREVIEW" facility after filling up the form, so that the same can be checked and re-checked. After thorough checking, candidate are advised to SUBMIT it finally. Once the form is submitted, you candidate will have no option to edit it.